TYPES OF MEMBERSHIP
Corporate Member” means a member of a trade organization which is either a body corporate or a multinational corporation with its head office or branch office in Pakistan or a sales-tax registered manufactur ing concern or a sales-tax-registered business concern having annual turn-over of Rs. 50 million or above.
PFMA members rely on our deep knowledge of industry issues and the government decision making process. By educating our members and advocating on their behalf, the Association enhances the industry’s ability to compete around the world. The Association also works with the government authorities to identify and eliminate barriers to trade. In addition to working on behalf of the footwear and apparel industry as a whole, the Association also works one-on-one with members to navigate complicated rules, labeling requirements, and other regulations.The Association offers two types of membership.
Associate member” means a member of a trade organization which is not body corporate or a multinational or a sales tax registered manufacturing concern or a sales-tax-registered business concern having annual turn over of Rs. 50 million or above.
|Entrance Fee(Only One Time)||Subscription(Annual)|
An applicant shall have to produce the following documents for becoming a member of the Association:-
- Membership application form.
- Membership fee through Account Payee Cheque in favour of PFMA
- PFMA is regularly consulted by the Government on issues related to the business community, which provides openings for our members to share their views and concerns.
- Standing Committees actively monitor and pursue issues concerning trade, foreign investment regulations, tourism, taxation, infrastructure requirements etc.
- Provides an opportunity to its members to involve in PFMA‘s activities and meet Government officials, Federal and Provincial Ministers, Ambassadors and Leading Businessmen both Local and International.
- Business delegations arranged regularly which provide opportunities to the delegates to meet their counterparts in the respective countries.
- Regular notices are circulated on business opportunities available – importers/exporters wanted, tender notices,PFMA News, etc.
- PFMA members are nominated for numerous Government advisory committees and statutory boards where national policies are formulated.
- The Association also explains procedures, new regulations, provides in-depth trade & investment advice.