FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB IS LOOKING FOR A MARKETING MANAGER
FOR THE FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB LOCATED IN LAHORE, PAKISTAN.
WITH AN IMPRESSIVE ARRAY OF NEW COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY AND THE LATEST SOFTWARE, OUR HIGHLY SKILLED CREATIVE TEAM IS READY TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF ALL ITS VALUED CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD.
Marketing Manager of the FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB.
The Marketing Manager manages the Design Centre international activities, at internal (in term of trade show/ events PR participation) and at external (services support for business) level.
This figure is in charge to develop the international standing of the Design Centre and to implement the different Services tools for the benefit of the Customer Centre.
- The Marketing Manager oversees the implementation of the “External expert sharing platform”, as the web platform able to collect requests and desiderata from customer companies and matching with industrial/footwear/fashion designers.
- The Marketing Manager devises programs and plans for the international Networking of the Design Hub, in term of partnerships plan and brand awareness and visibility of the Centre.
- The Marketing Manager collects the desiderata from Customer companies related to export/internationalization issues and can set up e coherent common (Cluster) strategy, in order to make a joint international manager plan.
- The Marketing Manager provides, with the supervision of the General Manager, most of the “Economic Services” of the Services Portfolio of the Design HUB:
- MARKET ANALYSIS TOOL (supply of business intelligence services like foreign market selection).
- SUPPLY CHAIN TOOL (Economic and managerial support for optimization of the company supply chain).
- The Marketing Manager works also in the development of a common “purchase platform” of the Centre, able to support the supply chain reinforcement, under buyer and legal aspects.
Marketing Manager reference
Candidates need an experience in “sales force”, and knowledge in different culture/foreign markets.
As the special tasks assigned required abilities and competences in supply chain management, previous experience in such Apparel / Footwear /Leather sectors is strictly recommended.
Marketing intelligence and analytical general skills are requested. Empowerment will be done via specific training activities.
Marketing Manager Requirements
- A degree or equivalent in marketing, sales, business administration and management
- International experience of the shoe leather sectors
- Proficient experience in the international shoe business B2B
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Strong perseverance to finish different projects and to change direction if required.
- Sales driven, Result Oriented, Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- excellent propension to travelling
- knowledge of foreign languages.
The Design HUB Is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, and national origin.
We offer you an inspiring working environment and a challenging fulltime job.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Please include your cover letter and CV.
A written vision on the chances and treats concerning the Design HUB future is a surplus.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Design HUB (PFMA)
6-F Rehman Business Center
32-B-III, Gulberg III,
For detailed information please contact: 0300 6366 985