FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB IS LOOKING FOR A GENERAL MANAGER
FOR THE FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB LOCATED IN LAHORE, PAKISTAN.
WITH AN IMPRESSIVE ARRAY OF NEW COMPUTING TECHNOLOGY AND THE LATEST SOFTWARE, OUR HIGHLY SKILLED CREATIVE TEAM IS READY TO MEET THE DEMANDS OF ALL ITS VALUED CUSTOMERS AROUND THE WORLD.
General manager FOOTWEAR DESIGN HUB.
The General Manager is tasked with overseeing daily business activities, improving overall business functions -related to the Service Portfolio and Internal operations, coordinates training activities for the Design Hub, managing budgets, developing strategic plans, creating policies, and communicating business goals.
- The General Manager oversees all Centre’s activities. He is the “commander in chief” responsible of the execution of the Design HUB.
- He manages the marketing & promotion Centre’s activities, and he is the first “sales force” of the Centre, attracting potential customers.
- He also coordinates Institutional (National and International) relationships and partnership with Public/Private organizations and institutions.
- He supervises the bookkeeping and administrative duties (accounting, financial and invoicing), including secretarial services, such as organizational and promotional services – locally and internationally – for the various activities of the Centre, marketing services and country / sector studies.
- In the implementation phase of the Centre, General Manager will support Designer in “Technical Services”, and devises the offer for the external expert platform, to set up the network of designers/patternmakers/creatives and other technicians for the Design HUB.
- All the “external relations” of the Design HUB must be managed by him.
- The General Manager leads the “Economic Services” of the Design HUB when other profiles are present in the Staff Centre (see profile below).
General Manager reference
The ideal candidates must have a consolidated experience in business management, the knowledge of the footwear sector is a preferential element (but not indispensable).
General Manager Requirements
- Degree in Business Management or master’s in business administration.
- Good knowledge of different business functions.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literate.
- Proactive nature.
- knowledge of foreign languages.
- Good propension to travelling
The Design HUB Is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, and national origin.
We offer you an inspiring working environment and a challenging fulltime job.
We are interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Please include your cover letter and CV.
A written vision on the chances and treats concerning the Design HUB future is a surplus.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
Design HUB (PFMA)
6-F Rehman Business Center
32-B-III, Gulberg III,
For detailed information please contact: 0300 6366 985